With Netlistener you can run Applications on disconnection or on connection from Computers on your network. The Service starts Actions after a Status-Change, like Batch-files with "net send" or commands to send Fax/SMS (external Application) to the Maintenance Personal.
- All rights on "Netlistener" belongs to Sven Ilius.
- "Netlistener" must be tested during a period of 30 days.
If you use "Netlistener" out of the test phase,
you must register this Software.
- As soon as it is registered, the user acquires a non-exclusive license for the
use of "Netlistener" on a computer.
The license can be transmitted permanently if the new user accepts the
- The unregistered shareware version of "Netlistener" may be distributed
without restrictions, provided that extent and content of the original
parcel not changed.
- If you would like to register, please fill out the Registerform and
send it to J-M-S - Registerservice.
- THE AUTHOR DOES NOT TAKE OVER ANY ASSURANCES AND ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR
DATA LOSSES, ESCAPED PROFITS OR OTHER DAMAGES, THAT you DURING THE USE OF
"Netlistener" COULD ARISE.
You USE "Netlistener" ONTO YOUR OWN DANGER !
- Every use of "Netlistener" (copy, emulate let leasing change decompile
disassemblate) or a part's of "Netlistener" that goes out the license
definitions is forbidden and leads to the immediate automatic expiration of
- All rights that are not unlocked here explicitly remain with the author.
- The installation and the use of "Netlistener" means an acceptance of
the license definitions.